Friday, May 10, 2019

GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality?

When I hooked up with Tinker Bell last month at @Disneyland she told me I was getting one of these statues for working at @abc7newsbayarea for 25 years. Don’t come looking for her Peter Pan.If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life. It’s to fight. Fight for what you believe in, what’s important to you, and most importantly fight for the ones you love.

Image result for peter Pan, Tinker bell, men and mice

Cows To Call, Rocking And Rolling, Glory Dazes To Come. Plenty Of Fish In Seas. Brand New Dawn for Jarrots, Paint the Night tonight is completely missing the opening Tinker Bell and Peter Pan float! ESCAPE PSYCHO CIRCUS: Sheri Jarrot, Rachel Jarrot, Sima Jarrot, Charles Jarrot, Jackie Jarrot, etc.

Oh what a night, jacks and marbles, balls in the air, ready to roll. Senior to senior, babe on the edge, of the good life, in the golden years, roads to travel, paths to cross, what a great day to start the rest of your life.Rites Of Passages, Sons Of Bitches.Paul Riverside  951-500-3862 Sounds like a great journey to me..


One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Stats, location,age, how tall, retired from what, burning trees, things to do at home, questions up in the air... Can we try again . Pages to books.πŸ•πŸŒ›πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’–❤I just can't live without you! Hello, mates! Welcome to I just want to be with someone No one loves me No one cares about meπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”"Mermaid Tales RP".

Lots Of Laughter, Lady To Delight. Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to  share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes  burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the  moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to  note from mansions.


Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality?


πŸ˜–πŸ“²πŸ’₯🌳 Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder: One day out of life. Gems to love, pebbles on the shores, sunny and bright, lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life. It’s to fight. Fight for what you believe in, what’s important to you, and most importantly fight for the ones you love.How can I forget my Larry as Peter Pan & Tinker BellπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can we try that. Friendship again.Happy to share the time and the space, classes in the woods, classes on the beach, fires of hopes burning bright. Pictures and views in other worlds, hopes and dreams for more and better, trips to the moon, trips to heaven and back. In my father's house, castles in the sky, we all have one, the different to note from mansions.

GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Loving to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.A lifestyle is what you pay for; a life is what pays you. ~ Thomas Leonard .Any Sense of Reality?How can I forget my Larry as Peter Pan & Tinker BellπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This Just In... I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time. Alone again, silent knights, house on the block, walks to the beach, retired, it would be so nice.If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life. It’s to fight. Fight for what you believe in, what’s important to you, and most importantly fight for the ones you love.How can I forget my Larry as Peter Pan & Tinker BellπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


    No comments:

    Post a Comment