Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Once or twice.πŸ’” I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much.

Image may contain: one or more peopleI don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. 
Thanks so much. Good times, the middle, jokers to the right. Life partner, dream mate?WORDS OF A JACKASS:Once or twice.πŸ’”  I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much. STEVEN jARROT:7603601613: Party and play with a dick or two, orders...LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...I have some 420 to give/barter for a wet kitty for - m4w 53 (oxnard)age : 53 : Dated June 22, 2015: words of snake charmer-Steve Jarrot-7608512267: Not a cheater is how he sees his-self, and the ads he places while girlfriends works, flying here and there, fake boyfriends, same as pimps: though the mud that covers his glasses now. views of a man, not a cheater?

Class Whales:Once or twice.πŸ’”  I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much. Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing. Happy and blue flipping coins. Thanks for kids, tips on trips to hell, kindness and mercy shared. Lights on part of the time is dandy and fine.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

I have felt the pain of being knocked down once..πŸ’” so I've decided I'll be part of the positive construction of others..πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’› If I didn't tag you, please, no offense... πŸŒ·πŸŒ· I tried to choose people .
Thanks so much. Good times, the middle, jokers to the right. Life partner, dream mate?WORDS OF A JACKASS: STEVEN jARROT:7603601613: Party and play with a dick or two, orders...Once or twice.πŸ’”  I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much.


Image may contain: one or more people and closeup

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL...I have some 420 to give/barter for a wet kitty for - m4w 53 (oxnard)age : 53 : Dated June 22, 2015: words of snake charmer-Steve Jarrot-7608512267: Not a cheater is how he sees his-self, and the ads he places while girlfriends works, flying here and there, fake boyfriends, same as pimps: though the mud that covers his glasses now. views of a man, not a cheater?Once or twice.πŸ’” 
I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. I have felt the pain of being knocked down once or twice.πŸ’” so I've decided I'll be part of the positive construction of others..πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’› 🌷🌷 I tried to choose people .Thanks so much. Good times, the middle, jokers to the right. Life partner, dream mate, sient knight, home alone, later in life?Woman for man, history to create, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head.
Image result for once or twice.Γ°Ÿ’”

Class Whales: Hard knocks for lessons in love and devotion, life for love, love and hate horns of a goat. Tales to share, lessons in classes on the beach. Grass growing. Happy and blue flipping coins. Thanks for kids, tips on trips to hell, kindness and mercy shared. Lights on part of the time is dandy and fine.Once or twice.πŸ’”  I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much.

I thought would make this challenge fun.. 
πŸ’―Too often, women find it easier to criticize each other and tear one another down...πŸ’”πŸ’”instead of building one another up...πŸ’™πŸ’™ With all the negativity out there, let's do something positive..🌼🌻🌺 Upload 4 Pictures of yourself... just you!!!! Then tag so many beautiful women to do the same, we will build ourselves, instead of tearing us apart. πŸŒΌ♥️🌼♥️copy and paste...If I tagged you, don't disappoint me!Once or twice.πŸ’”  I have felt the pain of being knocked down once.I don't cry like other women anymore... Oh.. Thanks so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment